Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas time......

Well it's almost that time of the season that everybody loves and well i do too! There's only a couple more days till Christmas and i'm very excited, because my family is coming from Mexico and were were all going to spend it here in Houston. I really don't know what i want for christmas, because there's nothing in particular that i'm wanting. I just started working at Abercrombie kids store so that i can have money for Christmas, because i have to buy a gift for my mom, her husband, my grandparents and especially my boyfriend since he's already asking me what i want. Well i really do actually want the new I TOUCH!! It's awesome, because it has where you can download music and have wireless internet. But besides that i just want gift cards or money to buy clothes. Well hopefully everybody gets what they want and we all have a good Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home