Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Interveiw Questions
Interveiw Questions Well my all time favorite food would have to be Mexican food, because thats where my family's from and i love it. My favorite Mexican dish would be enchiladas. My favorite T.V. show is The Simpsons, Family guy, America's Next Top Model and many more on the channel MTV. My favorite subject in school is English and Science, because I love to write even though I don't like to read. I also chose Science because it's interesting and exciting. My strengths are that I can be patient,calm outgoing and very easy to get along with, but most of all very responsible. My weaknesses would be that sometimes i don't like to be very socialable to speaking in class, but mainly that's my only weakness. I usually always study for tests, because they are one of the most important grades for class and i want to make sure i get a good grade. I usually study by myself in my room and take time to go over my notes. I would like to learn how to really know all the many ways to use a computer, because i want to learn to how to use the different tools and programs. Well I think we should divide our work, by someone getting part of the assignment and the other another part so that we can equally have the work. I would make a great team member, because i'm very responsible, patient and very outgoing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home